Sale of Seedlings
How to access this service
Members of the public
- The member of the public can call or visit our Nursery locations at North West Conservancy Farm Road St. Joseph (St. Joseph Nursery), North East Conservancy (Melajo Nursery), North Central Conservancy (Cumuto Nursery) and South West Conservancy (Cap-De-Ville Nursery) to enquire what species of plants are available and their quantity.
- Once they are satisfied with the species and the required quantity are available, a Voucher Invoice is prepared at the Nursery Office for the sale of the seedlings
- After the Voucher Invoice is prepared for the sale of the seedling(s) members of the public are then required to proceed to ANY District Revenue Office throughout Trinidad and Tobago and make the necessary payments before 2:00 p.m. (Cash collection at the Revenue Offices closes at 2:00 p.m.)
- One the payment is made by proof of Receipt the member of the public can return to the relevant Nursery and complete the transaction during normal working hours in order to collect their plants.
Organisations, schools and community groups
- The member of the group/organisation can call or visit the Nursery location to enquire what species of trees are available and their quantity.
- Once they are satisfied with the species type and the required quantity they can address the letter for the request of plants to the Conservator of Forests indicating the relevant area in which the Nursery is Located e.g. North West Conservancy Farm Road St. Joseph (St. Joseph Nursery), North East Conservancy (Melajo Nursery), North Central Conservancy (Cumuto Nursery) and South West Conservancy (Cap-De-Ville Nursery).
- A Name and Contact information for a member of the group/organisation MUST be provided/affixed on the request.
- Once the request is approved and sent to the relevant Officer/Person in charge who will be responsible for making contact with the group/organisation and informing them that their request has been approved and then arrangements for the collection of plants can be made.