Articles for 'Certification, Licenses & Registration'

We think these might be of interest to you

Entry on the Record of Trinidad and Tobago Fishing Vessels of commercial vessel intending to fish/fishing on the high seas

Persons intending to use a commercial fishing vessel on the high seas should obtain provisional approval from the Fisheries Division prior to registering the vessel with the Maritime Services Division,... Continue »

Import of raw materials (fish and fish products) duty free for processing purposes – Minister’s Licence

A Minister’s Licence for the importation of raw materials (fish and fish products) duty free for processing. Continue »

Vendors Card

This facility is open to wholesalers and retailers of agricultural produce. Continue »

Trade Facilitatation – on Import Permits for Plants and Plant Products

This facility is available to residents of Trinidad and Tobago only. Continue »

Trade Facilitatation on Sanitary and Phytosanitary

This facility is aimed at importers, exporters and food producers Continue »

Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.