Vendors Card

This facility is open to wholesalers and retailers of agricultural produce.

How to access this service

Documents required:

  • Receipt from Wardens Office for payment of $10.00
  • Two ID size pictures
  • One form of identification
    • Electoral ID card / Drivers Permit
    • Passport or Naturalization Certificate,


Application must be made at County Extension Offices.


See location and Contact Information of County Offices

Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.