Articles for 'Certification, Licenses & Registration'

We think these might be of interest to you

Permit to Import Wild Flora and Fauna

A document which is used for the importation of wild plants and animals. It is prepared by the Wildlife Section of the Forestry Division to inform the relevant Sections of... Continue »

Sale of State Game Licence

A State Game Licence is simply a licence sometimes referred to as “permit” to hunt a particular species or group of animals listed under of the Second Schedule of the... Continue »

Issuance of Special Game Licence

What is a Special Game Licences? A Special Game Licence is a license granted by the Chief Game Warden upon such conditions as he thinks fit (under Section 10 of... Continue »

Permit to keep specified birds listed under Part III of the Second Schedule

What is a permit to keep a Second Schedule Animal? A permit made mandatory by legal Notice 137 of 2016 to keep captive five (5) species of seed-eating Cage Birds... Continue »

Bulk Sales Process for Clearfell and Thinnings

The process is as follows: Fields are identified and surveyed to ascertain volume. (Thinnings at 5 ha. and clearfelled plots at 2.5 ha.). This data is forwarded to Forest Ressearch... Continue »

Aquaculture: Food Fish Farmer (Aquaculturist) Registration

This facility is available to applicants who have met the requirements for registration as a Commercial Food Fish Farmer and assigned an Aquaculturist ID. Continue »

Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.