Aquaculture: Food Fish Farmer (Aquaculturist) Registration
This facility is available to applicants who have met the requirements for registration as a Commercial Food Fish Farmer and assigned an Aquaculturist ID.
How to access this service
Applicants are required to:
- Applicants must be 17 years and older and a resident of Trinidad and Tobago
- Facility must be operational, meeting the requirements of minimum 1.5ha production ponds or 55,000L intensive recirculating systems with annual production no less than 5000Kg. Or for hatcheries 0.5 ha in production ponds or 20,000L intensive recirculating systems with annual production no less than 40,000 fingerlings.
- A site visit for verification would be scheduled between the hours of 8 am-4 pm, Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays).
- Complete the requisite form available from the Aquaculture Unit of the Fisheries Division
- Submit a Valid form of identification for verification along with two (2) passport-sized photographs attaching copies of the associated documentation (i.e. deeds, lease, and recent tax receipts).