Indoor office décor

How to access this service

Submit an application to the Director, Horticultural Services Division stating who, with address wants what, when, where, why and how many potted plants are needed.

The application should also state whether technical advisory or landscaping services are needed only, or prior to the formal request.

Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.