Advisories and assessments on tree health, pruning and felling

Advisories and assessments on tree health is offered to the general public. Tree pruning and felling is offered to Government departments ONLY.

How to access this service

Submit an application to the Director,Horticultural Services Division giving full details, i.e. the name and address of the applicant, the exact address and location of the tree (s), the ownership of the land on which the tree (s) is/are located, andthe nature of any threat and or risk, and if possible, the type of tree.

Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.