Animal Health Sub-Division
- REGULATORY: Administers and enforces the Animal (Diseases and Importation) Ordinance 1954, and the diseases of Animals (Poultry) Ordinance of 1952.
- PREVENTATIVE: Takes necessary action to control and eradicate notifiable diseases, and other infectious diseases.
- ADVISORY: Advises the public on Animal Health and Husbandry matters.
- TRAINING: Assists in the training of Veterinary and Para-Veterinary Personnel.
- CURATIVE: Provides Veterinary/Medical care for all livestock.
- DIAGNOSTIC: Provides a specialized Laboratory Services for the diagnosis of Animal and Poultry Diseases.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Coordinates and collaborates with the Ministry of Health on issues related to Zoonoses and Public Health matters.
A list of services are available on the Animal Production & Health Division page.