The Public is hereby notified of the closure of the 2019-2020 Hunting Season effective March 1st, 2020 and the following applies:
- Hunting activity of game animals must be ceased on all lands.
- Persons have until March 31st, 2020 to dispose of Game Animal carcasses (or any part thereof) from their property and or their possession.
- All hunting and or possession of Iguana (Iguana iguana) is prohibited during the months of January and February, in addition to the month of March. Fine for which is Ten Thousand Dollars (TT$10,000.00)
- Holders of Hunting Permits purchased for the 2019-2020 Hunting Season must submit the Mandatory Data Return Forms on or before May 31st, 2020. (Failure to comply may result, on summary conviction of Five Thousand Dollars (TT$5000.00) per data form).
- Mandatory Data Forms may be submitted to any of the following stations
- District Revenue Office, Siparia
- District Revenue Office, Tunapuna
- Forestry Office, Rio Claro
- District Revenue Office, Chaguanas
- Forestry Division, Long Circular Road, St. James
- Forestry Division, Balisier Avenue, Pleasantville, San Fernando
- Forestry Division, Sangre Grande
- District Revenue Office, Sangster Hill, Scarborough, Tobago
- Inland Revenue Office, Roxborough, Tobago