Closure of the 2020-2021 Hunting Season
The Public is hereby notified of the closure of the 2020-2021 Hunting Season effective March 1st, 2021 and the following will apply:
I. Hunting activity of game animals must be ceased on all lands of Trinidad and Tobago.
II. Persons have until March 31st, 2021 to dispose of Game Animal carcasses (or any part thereof) from their property and or their possession.
III. Holders of Hunting Permits purchased for the 2020-2021 Hunting Season must submit the Mandatory Data Return Forms on or before May 31st, 2021. Failure to comply may result in summary conviction of Five Thousand Dollars (TT$5000.00) per data form.
Mandatory Data Forms can be submitted to any of the following stations:
- District Revenue Office, Tunapuna
- Forestry Office, Rio Claro
- District Revenue Office, Chaguanas
- Forestry Division, Long Circular Road, St. James
- Forestry Division, Balisier Avenue, Pleasantville, San Fernando
- Forestry Division, Sangre Grande
- District Revenue Office, Sangster Hill, Scarborough, Tobago
- Inland Revenue Office, Roxborough, Tobago
NB. Following the Ministry’s strict COVID -19 Protocol, persons may be required to use our drop-boxes at these locations and will be contacted by the Forestry Division in due course for the collection of their acknowledgement receipt.
Conservator of Forests/ Chief Game Warden