Permit to Export Wild Flora and Fauna

How to access this service

Persons desirous of exporting wild plants or animals must complete the relevant form “INTEND TO EXPORT WILD FLORA AND FAUNA” form from the Wildlife Section, Forestry Division, Farm Road, St. Joseph.

Applicants must complete the form providing their name, and address, and relevant information regarding the plant or animal species including origin, reason for export, amount of specimens, name and address of consignee, C.I.T.E.S. Appendix and description.

The Wildlife Section will review the application and make a recommendation to the Chief Game Warden.

Upon approval, the applicant will be informed and an “Export Permit” will be granted to the applicant.

Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.