Import and Export Licences for chilled/ frozen seafood for commercial purposes

A license is required to import/export, chilled/frozen seafood for commercial purposes.

How to access this service

Applicants are required to complete and submit the requisite form available from the Division.


1-2 weeks

Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.