Fishing Vessel Transfer for commercial vessel fishing on the high seas

It is advised that persons intending to invest in vessels for the purpose of fishing on the high seas consult with the Fisheries Division prior to making such an investment.



How to access this service

The seller will be required to submit documentation regarding the sale of vessel and must surrender the vessel card.

The Buyer will be required to submit documentation relating to the proposed fishing operations, ownership, among other things.

Both seller and buyer must be present at the Fisheries Division and complete the transfer form (available from the Fisheries Division) for the transfer to be effected.




Sign up for updates

Be in the know. Receive email notifications on the activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

New to our website?

We’ve grouped information on our website under helpful categories to make your experience easier.