Corporate Communications Unit
The Corporate Communications Unit is responsible for planning, coordinating and supporting all communications activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries. This includes the management of communication programs designed to effectively describe and promote the Ministry and its various Divisions and Units.
The Unit spearheads the development and implementation of appropriate plans and strategies designed to communicate information to our relevant stakeholders and is also responsible for the development and implementation of the Communication strategy for the MALF and its divisions and units via:
- Strategic Communications Planning
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Image and Reputation Management
- Crisis Communications
- Media Relations
- Marketing Initiatives
- Internal and External Communications
- Event Planning and Management
To reliably and effectively inform all stakeholders on the Ministry’s ongoing programmes, projects and policies.
To be the quintessential provider of reliable, timely and accurate information on the Ministry’s activities and achievements.
- To continuously highlight the position of the MALF in pursuit of its overall mandate;
- To strengthen strategic partnership and affiliations with stakeholders through timely dissemination of information;
- To provide the various channels of communications, so as to enable persons to access the various services provided by the MALF.
- To periodically engage and provide the necessary support mechanism to both our internal/external stakeholders.
- To effectively address all Ministry’s related concerns expressed by the publics in a timely and transparent manner.
Persons requesting further information can contact the Communications Unit at Tel: 220- 6253 Exts: 4011;4066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.